A website to cater for three different audiences
Merchiston Castle School is a private Scottish boarding school specialising in boys education. The site was tired and performed poorly on hand held devices. Union were tasked with evaluating the existing web design and looking at how to improve the UX.
The project was complex as the site needed to contain a lot of content. The client wanted the website separated into three different sections to target their three main users: parents, prospective parents and general visitors.
- Union Advertising Agency Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Ben Usher Smith, Design, UX, Creative & Technical Direction
- Pauline Sdrigotti, Design
- Daniel Barter, Frontend Development
- Kasia Kowalska, Development
- Lindsay Wight, Project Management
I worked closely with the client and the team on the art direction, designs and UX. As well as this I also rolled my sleeves up to work on the frontend development and ran multiple photo shoots!